Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 September 2017

101 days until....

...CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No no no don't run away!  I thought I'd just give you fair warning, as these things do seem to come around quicker these days don't you think!! (especially as it doesn't feel like we've had a proper summer yet this year here in the UK!)

aaaaanyhoo - the main reason for this festive blog post is to let you know I have....
new Christmas stamps 
....released today, and available at your local PaperArtsy stockist...

This year's stamps feature borders, chunky sentiments, lots of stars and trees, and a gorgeous wreath!  And a snowman - there's always a snowman!!




(and anyone caught calling my snowman 'fat' is going straight to the top of Santa's Naughty List! lol)


On the blog I suggested how you could amend the ornament cluster on JOFY56 to add someone's name - I thought I'd quickly show you here how to do that:

Trim a piece of washi tape (or masking tape) to cover the word 'Noel', ink up the stamp & REMOVE THE WASHI TAPE...

Stamp the image and the label is now empty & ready for you to add the recipients name!  Simple!

Here's a tag (coloured with Distress Oxides) using the elements created above.


I have lots of samples over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight to hopefully inspire you, and tomorrow and Thursday I have two creative wingmen showing you their (gorgeous) samples made with the stamps. Pop on over each evening - you won't be disappointed!

Is it too soon to wish you Merry Christmas?!! :o)

x
Share:

9 comments

  1. And I had promised myself no new 'Christmas stuff', these are lovely!!! Just the same complaint from me though!!! (Although cats aren't very festive so you are forgiven!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no christmas cats.. sorry lol
      glad you like them even without a furry friend. x

      Delete
  2. Now that's a great idea masking off part of that fun stamp. Great new release x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, always happy to help! Such a simple idea but really useful and we all have washi tape laying around, don't we?!
      x

      Delete
  3. I said the same as Gillian... but these are gorgeous, especially the starry garlandy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never have too many christmas stamps surely?! xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:06 pm

    Wow I love all those designs. I see a spending spree coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ...... Christmas has come early! I love all of these and what a great idea adding a name to the tag. Thanks for another fabulous release xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of stamps! Really like the tag idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig